This is interesting concept of design approach.
and here is the web site link
1. The frame is hollow with open front and back vents.
2. Sides of the frame are parallel (made possible by placing the back cog on the outside of the frame, which suggests that you can remove the back wheel and keep the chain/sprocket in place!).
3. The headset is split into two (top and bottom).
4. Handlebar stem split into two fins
5. Integrated seat post created from two fins
6. Seat attached to the integrated seat post using a mono-fin